Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Define Happiness......

In Chapter one of my book, I ask you to define happiness. Simple request, yes. Easy to do, no! It's funny, while a simple thing to do, there is not one person I have met that has done this, actually put the pen to the paper! On page 21, the book asks you to define happiness. To help you, I thought I would give you a word bank. Sometimes, it will help you jump start your definition of happiness.

Create
Innovate
Energize
Laugh
Help
Love
Passion
Spirit
Faith
Family
Friends
Dedicate
Support
Challenge
Aspire
Inspire
Motivate

What's your definition? Write in and share! I will be previewing excerpts from my book and will be offering up FREE autographed copies as prizes....STAY TUNED....And Thank you, Dan for all the great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment