Monday, October 18, 2010

And such is life....

So, my entire "free time" this week was 100% diverted to getting my youngest daughter ready for her first homecoming. We are talking nail appointments, hair appointments, tanning appointments, getting shoes, ordering boutineers, making driving arrangements, making picture arrangements, making dinner arrangements, and finally buying the perfect accessories! Oh, and did I mention this is all beyond the whole dress buying, which was another whole day! We topped off the "day of homecoming" with a mommy and me day! We went for sushi, we went shopping, we got her hair done and ended the day with a make over by mom (which turned out quite nicely!). Was it stressful, absolutely. Was it hard, absolutely. Did I want to rest every day but couldn't, absolutely! Was it one of the best days of my life! ABSOLUTELY....Giving your all to the ones you love will bring you the greatest joy in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment