Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Survived the ELLEN show in Los Angeles!

I just returned from a girls weekend in Los Angeles to see the ELLEN show! We had a fabulous time! One I will remember always. I realized on my way home, these types of trips are what life is all about. It's building not only wonderful memories with family & friends but creating a lot of happiness along the way. Those "trips" can be short (even an afternoon) or days long. They can be a special lunch with a special friend. They can be "mommy and me" trips or a date with your spouse. Some of the best memories of my girls are the "mommy and me" trips we had. But these "trips" need to be planned and scheduled just like your "to do" list at work. Find time for happiness! Schedule it! Make it happen! When you are happy at home, happy at work follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment