Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My First Book Signing Event

Yesterday ended up being a GREAT day! In the morning, my daughter Madison had wrist surgery to remove a "mass" that needed biopsied. We knew going in it could either be a ganglion cyst that was broken up with scar tissue OR a tumor. You can imagine the emotional mess I was. Waiting 2 hours for the Dr to come out and finally tell me he thinks it is a cyst and scar tissue! Thank GOD. Then I rush home to change and get ready for my first book signing at my company, Sequent, to share my book with our clients. It was one special evening. I felt honored and proud to be the guest of honor. MY CEO and his wife, Jerri Sue and a few special executive admins worked tirelessly to make it a special event and it sure was! Just another reason I love my job and am POWERED BY HAPPY at work. It's so important to ensure that your culture is aligned with your same values, integrity and morals. When it is, cultivate it, appreciate it and make it work for you, because it is the core to your happiness at work and I am so lucky to have found that! Enjoy your day...

PS - My first TV debut is on You Tube - copy the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLS8hIMoS2g

No comments:

Post a Comment