Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh What a Night!

This title may bring you back to a great song that used to be one of my favorites, Oh What a Night (late Dec back in 63)...Loved it and that is how I feel about the book signing at Wyandotte Winery held last night! We had a packed house and great discussions. It is so interesting to me how many people really struggle with happiness at work. When I asked the group (of about 40 ppl) how many were happy at work, only about 10% raised their hands. It's tough enough to be happy in our economy now and after seeing so many wonderful people out of work struggling to make ends meet. So, today if you ARE happy at work, be GRATEFUL! If you DO have a job, be GRATEFUL. If you know someone struggling, reach out and help them. THAT is what finding happiness is really all about... Until next time my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment