Monday, March 29, 2010

Say What???

Recently I was listening to one of my favorite radio stations, 104.9 THE RIVER. It's a Christian Rock station. They had released a list of the most "happy" states in the country. Among the top was a real shock! You will never believe it! It's Michigan!!! SAY WHAT? Really? Detroit has one of the highest unemployment rates, the area is sooo depressed, but one thing is not....The value of family, faith and helping others! Yep, you heard it. The top three reasons they feel happy is because of their family values, faith and their involvement in community service. Ironically, three of the top secrets to happiness, you will also find in my book. If those areas are "right" in your life, there is not much that can go wrong...even at work!

Speaking of being happy, I am about to head out on vacation. Heading to Florida to watch my daughter compete in a National Cheer competition (GO iYooWee Fusion All Stars!) for 4 days in Orlando, Florida...Then we are heading on a 6 day caribbean cruise with friends...Sooo...I will chat with you when I get back.....Have a HAPPY Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment