Monday, March 22, 2010

Video of WGN National TV Interview

Things have been a bit crazy. Had my Barnes and Noble book signing last Thursday, March 18th. I was overwhelmed with the show of support from my adorable family, friends and colleagues. Thanks to all who made it such a special night. A night I will always remember. Today I was filmed on WGN National TV In Chicago. Check out the video:

Chicago News: daily news, local news and TV news - WGN
www.wgntv.com
Chicago's Very Own WGN-TV Channel 9

This week, I will be at my sister's winery for another book signing - Thursday March 25th RSVP at wwww.wyandottewinery.com... And..it's my sister's 50th birthday. Happy Birthday Valerie!!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Beth is an enthusiastic and entertaining speaker! She was especially at home while at Wyandotte Winery as guest speaker for our Women Who Wine meeting on March 25, 2010. In fact in some waqys, she takes after her older sister Valerie!

    ReplyDelete